Our race team is located in Mooresville, NC otherwise known as Race City, USA. More than 80% of the NASCAR race teams are located in this area.
Our shop houses the #76 POW-MIA Freedom Cars. All of our merchandising and Show Car programs are also run out of the race shop.
- Back to back Race of Champions Winner 2019 and 2020
- 2020 King of the Green Winner
- Over (20) top 10 finishes in the last 2 seasons
- ASA Late Model Challenge series “Rookie of the Year”
- 2011 Finished 3rd in the World Series of SC Racing
- While competing in a limited ARCA series schedule, finsihed runner-up for Hard Charger of the Year
- Qualified and competed in NASCAR Nationwide and Truck Series
- 1 of 43 drivers to compete in Inaugural Canada Busch Race
- Started starts at several different tracks and series around
the East Coast
- Competed in the World Series of Asphalt at New Smyrna and Cars Tour against some of the best late model drivers in the nation
- Had several top three finishes at different tracks and a win in his first season of racing
- Conducts show car appearances as much as possible to spread the awareness of our veterans who served and brought freedom to our country!
Owner: Jack Johnson
Team Coordinator: Debby Johnson
Event Coordinator: Lynn Preston
Graphics Design: Tamara Johnson
Tammy has designed most everything that has to do with the Freedom Car and the POW-MIA awareness campaign.
Race Crew: Philip Brown, Dillon Harvey, Scott Stern, Tyler Johnson
* It only makes sense to have a presence during large racing events throughout the Country…