Our race team is located in Mooresville, NC otherwise known as Race City, USA. More than 80% of the NASCAR race teams are located in this area.
Our shop houses the #76 POW-MIA Freedom Cars. All of our merchandising and Show Car programs are also run out of the race shop.
- Back to back Race of Champions Winner 2019 and 2020
- 2020 King of the Green Winner
- Over (20) top 10 finishes in the last 2 seasons
- ASA Late Model Challenge series “Rookie of the Year”
- 2011 Finished 3rd in the World Series of SC Racing
- While competing in a limited ARCA series schedule, finsihed runner-up for Hard Charger of the Year
- Qualified and competed in NASCAR Nationwide and Truck Series
- 1 of 43 drivers to compete in Inaugural Canada Busch Race
- Started starts at several different tracks and series around
the East Coast
- Competed in the World Series of Asphalt at New Smyrna and Cars Tour against some of the best late model drivers in the nation
- Had several top three finishes at different tracks and a win in his first season of racing
- Conducts show car appearances as much as possible to spread the awareness of our veterans who served and brought freedom to our country!
Owner: Jack Johnson
A military Veteran himself, Jack has used his 40+ years of racing experience to promote the importance of our Veterans in the racing community.
Team Coordinator: Debby Johnson
Debby is Responsible for all ordering, packaging and scheduling.
Event Coordinator: Lynn Preston
Lynn facilitates all appearances and events for the Freedom Car.
Graphics Design: Tamara Johnson
Tammy has designed most everything that has to do with the Freedom Car and the POW-MIA awareness campaign.
Race Crew: Philip Brown, Dillon Harvey, Scott Stern, Tyler Johnson
To use the world’s largest spectator sport of over 75 million race fans to help promote awareness of the POW-MIA issue. Through the use of racing mediums we aspire to become the single, largest program in the country to keep the POW-MIA issue in the forefront of our fellow Americans. To help connect the past, present and future Veterans and keep them from being left behind, should they become POW-MIA. To remind our Great Nation of the obligation we have to those who have made the ultimate sacrifice for the FREEDOM we enjoy today. To ensure today’s Warriors that their government will NEVER forget.
* It only makes sense to have a presence during large racing events throughout the Country…